Members of the School Leadership Team (SLT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
- The School Leadership Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
School Leadership Team Members
Parent Involvement Cadre
|School Health Cadre
|Edilma Luna Barrera
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: VIRTUAL ZOOM MEETINGS
TIME: 4:00 pm
Please click on the ZOOM LINK to attend virtual SLT meetings at Albemarle Road Middle School.
You can also copy and paste the link below into a browser and join the zoom meeting.
Please click on the MEETING NOTES to access the notes for that meeting.
|SLT MEETING DATE
|AGENDA & NOTES
|September 19, 2022 @4:00 pm