For questions regarding registration, please email Lisa Estrada at email@example.com or call 980-343-0372.
2022-2023 Enrollment Links:
English Enrollment Form
Spanish Enrollment Form
Documents needed to enroll:
- New Student Enrollment Form (for the current school year and future years).
- Birth certificate or other proof of age and legal name proofs of Mecklenburg County residency.
- Safe Schools Enrollment Declaration - (Required for students transferring into CMS)
- Current immunization records (Complete record required by first day of school entry)
- Health Assessment (All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of a health assessment within 30 days of the start of school.)
- Health Assessment and immunization requirements for school attendance.
- 2 proofs of residency
- In compliance with North Carolina law students must be 5 years of age on or before August 31st to be considered for Kindergarten. Students applying for the Montessori schools Pre-K program must be 4 years of age on or before August 31st in order to be considered.
For Proof of Residency
- ONE (1) of the following documents must be shown:
- Copy of mortgage statement, deed or lease from homeowner/leaseholder affirming tenancy
ONE (1) of the following documents must be shown:
- Any ONE utility bill or work order dated within the past 30 days, including: gas, water, electric, telephone, OR cable
- Valid North Carolina Driver's License OR Valid North Carolina Identification Card
- Dated within the past 30 days: Payroll Stub, Bank Statement OR Credit Card Statement
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Dated within the past year: Vehicle Tax Bill, Property Tax Bill, W-2 OR Medicaid Card
Immunization and Health Assessment Requirements:
- In compliance with North Carolina law, all children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of a health assessment within 30 days. The health assessment must have been completed within 12 months prior to the date the child would have first been eligible for initial entry into the public schools. In addition, North Carolina law requires parents/guardian to present certification of immunizations on or before the first day of school entry. If documentation is not presented, parents and/or guardians have 30 calendar days to provide documentation or the student shall be excluded from school until proof is provided. The immunization and health assessment forms can be found at: https://www.cms.k12.nc.us/cmsdepartments/csh/Pages/BackToSchoolInformation.aspx
To Change Your Address:
Complete a change of address form: https://www.cms.k12.nc.us/cmsdepartments/StudentPlacement/Pages/ChangeofAddress.aspx
In order to change your address, you should provide two proofs of residency for the new address to your current school.
Your current school will process the request and update the student's record. Once the student's record has been changed the student may report to the new school to enroll and register, if necessary.
After the student has enrolled and registered with the new school, transportation changes will become effective, if applicable.
Please note that request for transportation alternate stops must be resubmitted when a student has a change of address.