Members of the School Improvement Team are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
SIT Members Name Position
- Joel Gilland-Elected in September of 2018 Parent
- Michele Brown-Elected in September of 2018 Parent
- Christina Brown-Elected on August 14, 2019 Teacher
- Sharon Chapman-Elected in September of 2018 Parent
- Bryan Holladay-Elected in September of 2017 Parent
- Will Leach Principal
- Rebekah Lonon NELC Support
- Marcie Beard NELC Support
- Kristianna Luce Assistant Principal
- Lauri McDaniels-Elected on 8/14/19 Paraprofessional
- Dan Miller-Elected on 8/14/19 Paraprofessional
- Teresa Oats-Elected on 8/14/19 Paraprofessional
- Jackie Peterson-Elected in August 2017 Parent
- Penny Presley District Staff
- John Wall NELC Support
- Karmen Mills - Elected September 2021 Parent
- Lynn Curly - Elected September 2021 Parent
- Allison Williams-Elected in September of 2019 Parent
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: CEEC Recurring Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 821 2889 4110
DATES: See below
|September 27, 2021||5:00pm|
|November 8, 2021||5:00pm|
|December - TBD ||5:00pm|
|January 24, 2022||5:00pm|
|March 21, 2022||5:00pm|
|April 25, 2022||5:00pm|
Page Content 2