We are so happy that your child will be attending Greenway Park Elementary School! It is truly a wonderful place with a kind and caring staff, amazing students, fantastic parents, and phenomenal community partners!
The first step in enrollment is to determine if your child lives in our attendance boundaries. Click here to determine if Greenway Park is your home school.
Due to the international pandemic, we have limited hours on campus during Summer 2020. Our main office is open to the public for registrations/enrollments throughout Summer 2020 according to this schedule:
When you come to enroll, please bring all completed forms below, as well as the required documents referenced below.
If your child will be in Kindergarten, please watch this video about "Beginner's Day for Rising Kindergarteners at Greenway Park." - English Version | Spanish Version
The first day of school for the 2020-21 school year is August 17. Enroll now!
Additional Enrollment Information:
Please print and complete the enrollment forms below and bring them to our school.
Your child must be 5 years of age on or before August 31st to be considered for Kindergarten according to NC law. You will also need the following documents when enrolling your child:
- Birth Certificate or other Proof of Age and Legal Name
- Proofs of Mecklenburg County Residency - learn more here
- Safe Schools Enrollment Declaration - English | Spanish (Required for students transferring into CMS)
- Current Immunization records (Complete record required by 1st day of school entry)
- Health Assessment - English | Spanish (All children entering NC public schools for the first time must submit proof of a health assessment within 30 days of the start of school.)
Health Assessment and Immunization Requirements for School Attendance - English | Spanish