To access our School Improvement Plan, visit www.indistar.org and use GuestS16771 as the username and password.
Guest access will allow you, our valued stakeholders, to review the School Improvement Plan, School Improvement Team members (with the date of election), Agendas, and Meeting Minutes. It will also highlight our Vision, Values, Mission, and Indicators, which are the areas of focus we will use this year to continue to enhance our school's performance.
Huntersville Elementary provides a higher educational standard for all students, challenging each student to achieve their full potential.
• Caring and inclusive environment
• Character Education
• Academic and Emotional Needs Addressed
• Emphasis on Safety
• Supportive Environment/Risk Taking for students
• Family Atmosphere and Involvement
• Encouragement and Support of Teachers
• Challenging Curriculum
• Celebration of Creative Teaching and Learning
• High Expectations at School and at Home
• Encouraging Independence for Learners
Huntersville Elementary will motivate all students to excel academically and become productive 21st century citizens