Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Please click here
to visit Indistar.org to view the School Improvement Plan. You can use the login information below:
Guest Login: guests7104
School Leadership Team Members
School Improvement Team Process Manager / Magnet Coordinator
|Amanda Helmsemail@example.com||Aug 2021|
|Assistant Principal||Tasha Gatlingfirstname.lastname@example.org||Aug 2021|
Multi-Classroom Leader- Reading
|Parent / PTA Co-Vice President||Lisa Hollis||----|
|Parent||Kyle Brodd||----||Sept 2021|
|Parent||Michael Silver||----||Sept 2021|
|Parent||Amy Tower||----||Sept 2021|
School Leadership Team Meeting Schedule
LOCATION: Idlewild Elementary School Media Center or Via Zoom Link, meeting link sent to team before hand
Page Content 2