The first step to registering your child at Lansdowne IB World School is to ensure that Lansdowne is in fact your home school.
CLICK HERE to verify that your street is within the Student Assignment Boundary Area (opens in a new window)
If Lansdowne is your home school, the next step is to print out the forms noted below with an asterisk (*). Please bring those completed forms, along with the other requested information, to the school to register your child.
You will need to complete the following forms:
* CLICK HERE for the Student Enrollment Form in English (opens in new window)
* CLICK HERE for the Student Enrollment Form in Spanish (opens in new window)
* CLICK HERE for the North Carolina Health Assessment English (opens in new window)
* CLICK HERE for the North Carolina Health Assessment Spanish (opens in new window)
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Original, certified copy of student's birth certificate
- CLICK HERE for information regarding the necessary two current proofs of Mecklenburg County residency (opens in new window )
- Current Immunization Record