Members of the School Improvement Team (SIT) are directly involved in the development and monitoring of the School Improvement Plan, and as appropriate, some of the day-to-day operations of the school.
The School Improvement Team:
- Facilitates the development of the School Improvement Plan.
- Uses data as the driving force to create programmatic instructional change.
- Monitors, assesses, and amends the School Improvement Plan, as needed.
- Advances policies and procedures that enhance achievement and meet educational, safety and parent involvement goals.
- Facilitates communication within the Professional Learning Community.
- Builds the capacity of the school to address parent and staff concerns.
Access our agenda and minutes
Go to website: http://www.indistar.org/
School Improvement Team Meeting Schedule
September 13, 2022
|5:30 PM||Virtual Meeting (Open to the Public)|
Topic: School Improvement Team Meeting
Start Time : 5:30 PM
School Improvement Elected Team Members 2022-23
|Brian Hitt||AP Representative|
|Natasha Wall||Instructional Staff|
|Gloria Velez||Instructional Staff|
|Rosa Silva||Support Staff|
|Lennard Small||Instructional Staff|
|Tiffany Stone-Davis||PTA/PTO/PTSA President/Designee|
|Corie Pauling ||Parent|